You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 months ago|
|examples/images||5 months ago|
|source||3 months ago|
|.gitignore||5 months ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|bootstrap.php||5 months ago|
|composer.json||5 months ago|
|config.php.example||3 months ago|
|config.production.php||5 months ago|
|package.json||5 months ago|
|webpack.mix.js||5 months ago|
A simple way to show your links
This is a very simple static site generator for listing the links for your social media channels.
Sounds great but how do I use it?
It's very simple, follow these steps.
- Install PHP and Node.js
- Download the Project as zip or clone it
- Edit the
authoris the displayed name
imageNameshould be the file name of the image you are using, the file itself should be placed in
designrefers to the style of your page the currently available styles are:
- List as much links as you like in the
- With the
platformproperty you can give the link the color of the social media plaform of your choice, but this feature is optional, the link will be displayed in the themes color if unset. This is currently only supported by themes which dont look ugly with that:
- The currently supported platforms are:
- YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Telegram, Linkedin, Mastodon, Tumblr, Discord, Twitch, Instagram, Flickr, Deviantart, Spotify, Snapchat, Reddit, Soundcloud, VK, Steam
- You can give the link a different text if you want with the
textproperty. It displays the platform set in the
platformproperty normaly, but with that propery you can overwrite that.
- If you don't want a platform color for a theme wich supports it. simply unset the
platformproperty, but then you have to set the
textproperty to get the link displayed.
- Place the link in the
linkproperty, this property is needed.
- With the
- Compile the page with the command:
npm run prod
- Copy the
build_productiondirectory to your webserver.
- More themes
example.jpg by Yaka Bagus from Pexels: